As you know, we made it here and we celebrated Christmas. Then the holidays were over and we had to get on with life. Well life here is pretty good. Even if it rains a lot more than we thought it would.
I am back to school. I have a new teacher and lots of new classmates.
I figured out where to get doughnuts.
I found the Pacific Ocean!
Made some new friends.
Got to see what a grown up classroom looks like.
Visited a Navy Library.
Learned about ocean safety.
I have posed for a lot of pictures.
Most importantly I found a replacement place for Wild Willey's. That was a huge relief.
Got Daddy on a this thing.
Play the games on the board walk.
Went to a haunted house, who knew a board walk had a haunted house.
Got to lean the ocean likes sneaking up on you!
Learned how to keep my feet dry....
Got to watch some crazy waves.
And learned Florida and California schools share one thing in common. HOMEWORK!!
All in all we are settling in and enjoying the transition from Sort of East Coast to the very West Coast. And we have been here awhile and no one has visited. We have a bet no one will!
















No comments:
Post a Comment