This weekend we went on a road trip up north to Logan / Smithfield area to visit with our friends we have known for a long time. I am glad Utah has beautiful mountains we can enjoy looking at (we will hike them sooner or later - just got to wait till it is spring).
The drive through the mountains to get to the valley was amazing and then of course, we went on another trip to see the Bear Lake (bit too cold for swimming :-). The Logan canyon is beautiful - I bet it would be even more gorgeous when it is more colorful.

Bear lake from afar.

That is where we are standing at.

Sorry honey we didn't quite make it to Idaho - but soon enough you will have that added to the states you have visited.


Our friends - they should have stayed in Hawaii - it is too cold in Utah. :-)

Isn't the backdrop to die for.
The pool of water was very clear and still had some green plants in it.
I am sure we will see more of the Bear Lake for the next few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment