Well, we are finally all moved in and settling down! Only set of tables of the front living room needs to be delivered and we are all done. But, till then, we are still making our new house into a home and enjoying the unusually cold weather of Utah.
Evidently, it doesn't get this cold till January or February - close to negative, I mean. But, it was cold last night and it will be tonight as well - present for us. :-)

Well, we are in our new home - our realtor welcomes us with a fruit basket and sparkling cider - with the glasses to drink it from too. Notice the pineapple!

I am clearing the leaves out on the driveway. Well, I didn't do much - just happened to be in the picture when Keith took it. :-)

And of course, we have a new ward to go too and here is our new bishop getting the Christmas dinner ready.

Then, there is Keith's delicious pineapple upside down cake - I was the first person to go get some - I couldn't wait - I actually wanted some before we left the house, but he wouldn't let me... :-( But, I had a big piece at the Christmas party. Then, I got him make me more for the Squadron Christmas party and it was a hit. I just took the credit for delivering it though.

Here is the house again with a fresh blanket of snow. Keith has been very deligent about clearing it as soon as it snows and laying out that deicer thing.
So, here we are living in Utah - trying to get used to the cold and dry weather. Will post more pics of the house and furnitures we got for us - I am enjoying them too much to sit here to type and post.. :-) JK.
No comments:
Post a Comment