Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christopher's room is ready!

Changing Table with deluxe diaper holder on the wall.....
New rocking chair.... mondern version!

Another view of the chair, something tells me it will come in handy!
The kings throne! Well he will be ruling our lives for a long time to come! Notice, we were theme consistant!

Well hopefully you like the room and theme, it will be jungle once he gets here! It has been a lot of work, but we got it done! Chimge is now about 4cm so that means Christopher will arrive between today and  his due date, 23 August 2010. Any guesses? Want to start a pool, closest person pays for his college.

4 comments:

Doka said...

Everything looks very nice. You guys did a good job. Jr. is very lucky to have you guys as parents.

*~McGarys~* said...

I love it! YOu did a great job matching everything. Matching makes things look cute! I can't wait to see him. And I would say that he will be coming on August 9th. But I don;t have enough for his college. Sorry!

Mary said...

It looks great!!! Eventually I'd like to really decorate the boys room...maybe at our next duty station :o)

The Tew Clan said...

I love his room! I'm so excited for you!. I don't think you are going to make it to your due date...my guess would be Aug 12th :)