Our little guy is getting more alert and sleeping not as much - but still when he is asleep - he is really asleep - all relaxed and hard to wake him up.
He often has his hands above or on the side of his head and looks relaxed.
Mommy & daddy just watches him sleep and take plenty pictures...
Today, aunt Monica and uncle Mark came to visit. Auntie is going to Mongolia to visit my grandparents there - so she was given my pictures to take to them - mom & dad sure got plenty of pictures ready for them. And of course, auntie and uncle did not come empty handed. Seemed like I got plenty of new outfits to try on.
Auntie played with me, fed me, and even changed my soiled diaper. Then, she thought I was cold so she tried to bundle me up in layers of blankets.
Mommy got my bouncie out - auntie put me in it, let me relax and started some music for me too... She sure likes me, I think - did I hear her say she will bring me candy too - wonder what candy is and if I will like it?!
Mommy holding me - and wearing her regular jeans - I guess I didn't get her lose her shape too much.
She sure was happy she could fit into her regular clothes...
Mommy didn't think I was hungry - wow - finally I got fed - it is a no brainer - when I am grumpy I am hungry... wonder how I will have to get them to understand me...
Well, our little guy is growing and we are figuring things out as we go, with plenty to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment