Friday, February 15, 2013

Now you know why we picked Florida!

Like I said a post or two back, we are playing catch up with the blogs. I mentioned to Chimge, that before I left I would like to see some heavy snow. I got my wish several times over.
Our collection of icicles. Was afraid the roof would fall, so I took them down after the picture.
Out the back door after a good snow.
the road and front of the house.
Our last picture as a family at the old homestead. Well it was Mr. C's first house.
Snow and more snow.... wonder how long before it all melts.
The last shot of the house before I head south to meet up with Chimge and Mr. C.

It was still standing when I pulled away at about 6pm, give or take a few minutes. I even cleaned it inside and out. You can see how clean the yard is. Not a leaf on the ground.

No comments: