Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Where in the world have the Youngs been?

Yes, It has been awhile since we last posted. Of course we have all been busy or sick or working. Mommy has the Air Force, Daddy has his Police job and I have school. We are all on different schedules and we can never decide whose job it is to blog about it.
Daddy lost this time.
I got out of it because I am reading and writing at a Pre-K level and Mommy is the boss.
So this will be a big post, because we have done a lot.
 
These pictures will go from Panama City and back and back again and home. Hope that made sense.
 
Me and Grandpa Ed put a door in one of Aunt Coleen's beach houses. She is the boss too.... so we just put it where she wanted it. It used to be a window.
 

We checked out some new home in Georgia, been thinking of relocating I guess.

Of course we visited Grandma Doris and

Grandma and Grandpa Collins and put of some seasonal flowers.

We checked out the site of a future museum Daddy will take me to, it is going to be next to the Infantry Museum.

I played put-put and won of course!

I put up the Christmas tree.... a lot of work when you're my height.
 
I then played a Wise man in a school play, because I am wise for my age.

Daddy visited with his old Company Commander in Destin Florida.

I visited the largest Christmas tree in Florida.

I celebrated Christmas at home!

Daddy and I after I opened all my presents.

One of my presents. Good thing Mommy is so tall.

My buddy James and I got to have an adventure.

James and I went bowling and

and rode a train.

When Daddy's in a hurry I ride in style.

This is were Daddy works! Yes, it is a swamp.

Even at work, Daddy can't pass a cemetery and even had the flag with him.

Panama City with the cousins playing put-put.

Out to dinner with the boys.

Me and Daddy at Turkey Creek.

A good picture of my smile.

And the last picture of me you might see for awhile....
 
So now you know where we have been, well at least me, since I am in 90% of the pictures. School does keep me busy. So check back bi-weekly to monthly and you will see what I have been up to.

No comments: