Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March was a good month and we even did a post!

We are still in Florida. No we are not expecting to move, but just incase you have not seen the blog in awhile. I am staying busy with school and Mommy and Daddy are working, so thing are just normal. Hope all of you out there are doing good!
 
Had some friends over to play, so we watched a movie.

Look I made some bread!

Hanging out in Destin!

It is on my wish list!

Easter egg hunt at school.

I got a dozen eggs!

Daddy showed up to make sure I let the other kids get a egg.

Back at Turkey Creek still too cold to swim.

Me making a funny face... did I make you laugh?
 
Tomorrow is 1 April 2015, so be careful. I am getting closer to being five and starting big kid school. Big Kahunas opens in two months and soon we will be going to the beach. I can not wait. Until next time... take care and come visit.

No comments: