Since I am not in school, due to the holidays (Yeah Christmas!!), we have to fill our days doing something. I have a lot of friends in school so Daddy arranges play dates. So far I have has a play date with Amir, Elijah and Devin. Today we had our second play date with Amir. It was a lot of fun! We went to the Armament Museum and a place that was a total surprise!
Amir and I on the CH-53.
Here we are looking at the tail gun on the B-17. Twin 50's so cool.
Here we are posing with the B-52.
Here we are at the wishing well making a donation to the museum.
My F-15 Trainer... it is all mine!
Who knew the A-10 was capable of two pilots!
So the surprise was Daddy took us to Wild Willey's.... how cool. I got to play games with Amir. I usually have to play with Daddy, so having some one who understands the games was just cool!
Here we are fighting dinosaurs. How cool is that?
You can see us through the glass looking for targets.
Then we did the 3D movie ride.
We raced each other on motor cycles.
Yep, we got hungry. Have to refuel.
We got to go fishing too....
Then we fought pirates...
This is a tough game, but we won!
Got in some hunting.
Like you have never missed before?
Anyway it was a awesome play date. It was sort of like a Christmas present since I was surprised. I did not see it coming until we got close. And going with my friend was just the icing on the ginger bread house. Anyway, only one more day until Christmas. So can anyone guess what the next blog post will be about? Until then, Merry Christmas to all and I hope you have a good night!
















No comments:
Post a Comment