On a recent mission to another base Chimge got to see some familiar faces. Beside just getting out and seeing the city, she was able to visit the Mongolian Contingent on another base in Kabul.
It is always cool to visit, but as you can see in the picture, the Mongolians brought a little bit of Mongolia with them to Afghanistan.
Chimge and the Commander of the Mongolian Contingent.
Chimge with another Mongolian Officer in side command Gur.
Chimge, her co-workers, members of the Mongolian Contingent and their linguist.
One final group shot with a larger group of Mongolian Soldiers and one linguist.
Chimge was invited back for International Women's Day. Not sure if she will make it, if she does I am sure I will have more picture to post. Chimge is about 1/2 way through her tour, so we are on the down hill slide, but several months to go. Do not worry I will let you know once she is home.




No comments:
Post a Comment