We took another trip to the Florida Caverns. This time, it was cousin time. I got to meet up with Aunt Coleen and her boys, the cousins and friends of cousins. It was a good time, mine and Daddy's 5th time on the tour.
The group. I am in the center. The Center of attention.
Daddy takes time stop and smell the roses.
More pretty flowers, but these are not roses either.
Lunching picnic style.
It is not a cave it is a tunnel, but it is cool anyway!
Zachery and I in the cave.
It is hard to smile in the dark with a flash in your eyes.
Your looking from the bottom up. It is the ones that hang from the ceiling.
This is the hugging pole. It is the only place in the cave people are allowed to touch!
One of the many creatures in Florida, you do not want to visit with.
Out on a log.
It was a nice trip, each group traveled about 1 and a half hours. It was a lot fun seeing the cousins. I will see them again this summer I am sure.











No comments:
Post a Comment