Tuesday, June 21, 2016

We have gotten behind on posting..... but since 20 May, we have done a few things.

Since Mommy came home, we have done a few things. Mostly relax and wrap up what we need too before the big cruise.
 
Mommy took up puzzles, kind of puzzling, but it is one way to relax.

I joined got some new clothes. No more kids clothes at church.

I finished my first field day at school.

I baked bread and learned how to make Mongolian food.

Daddy and I cleaned the memorial on Eglin AFB, like we always do in preparation for Memorial Day.

I went to see Angry Birds.

Graduated Kindergarten, this is my teach and me.

Mommy and Daddy attend the big Graduation party. It was a real blow out. Cookies and juice, they went all out on this one.
 
All of the above had to be done, so we could get ready for the really big day. Cruise day!!!!! And I just know it is going to be fun!

No comments: