Saturday, November 1, 2008

Climatized?!

Well, after 10+ years of living on the islands (on and off), I figured I was climatized and wouldn't be able to handle cold or do it badly. Then, I went to my homeland of Mongolia in January and did fine. Needless to say I wasn't tending herds or walking miles even. Still I didn't feel overly cold and fared much better than what I had anticipated.

Then, I got to see the seasons change in Kansas - I love the way the leaves change colors and the trees look very vibrant and colorful as each leaf on every tree is in different stage of this change. I love the cool air that seem to refresh the body and the mind as I breath in.

The cold was fine as well. The worst part of all though was the frosted windshield and as we have the heater on indoors and drastic air change of indoors and outdoors - as I was in and out so frequently, the part of getting adjusted to cold, hot and yet again cold was the worst part of it all. So, am I truly climatized or is it just I have come to prefer not to have to change my heating dials of the car so often and wipe of my glasses as they fog everytime I step into the colder air? Hmm...

No comments: