One of my very dear friends - Carolina - is moving!!! I guess that is life in the military. You know you will be moving and saying goodbyes to friends and making new ones. We just need to make sure we don't loose the ones we have made along the way.
Carolina and I have become very good friends. We laughed, cried, played and ate together. So, today we have decided to continue the tradition and hang out for the better part of the day. We went shopping for some packing stuff for Carolina, had heartfelt conversation and had too much to eat at Chili's.
The server lady was nice enough to help us out with the picture. So, we got two pictures - fairly decent looking if I can say so myself. :-)


Well, be happy and smile my friend. We will see each other again soon I am sure and keep in touch. Oh, actually, I will need to see you again before you leave - I am going to take you to some places you have never went to in your three years here on the island!!!
1 comment:
It was a very nice day. I missed to shared time with you. You are so smart and sweet, I feel that I am always learning when I am with you. Yes, You are an example in my life and a sister. I have no doubt that you can achieve any goal that you put in your mind. Keep shinning as always. MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SER UN EJEMPLO. and mostly for loving me with all my mistakes.
Post a Comment