Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stop and Smell the Roses, just another day in Hawaii

If you can see the map, we hiked most of the left side. You can also see where we were when the picture was taken. About half way there!
My friend Ski down at the Beginning of the trail in Makiki Valley

Still in Makiki Valley on part of the improved trail



Just a picture of me, trying to show elevation gain.


A view of Pearl City and what not on the way up


A great view of Diamond Head and Waikiki

The trees are alive and hungry!!!


I am not a flower expert, but they are beautiful. I actually took the pictures for Chimge, so I could send her some some flowers.



Pali Reservoir. People were fishing for cat fish. One of our few fresh water lakes.


Nope, don't know the name.
You though your roots were crazy

My roots?

More roots

Stop and smell the flowers, life is just too fast

Manoa Valley




Everyone's favorite, Plumeria

Ski and I at the end of the trail.
The hike was great. I was able to do it. My recovery continues and I could not be happier about. If you are ever in Hawaii and I am still here, your welcome to join us on a hike.

No comments: