Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Background

Well, I wanted to change the snowflake - it is still not done snowing I am sure. But, I wanted something for the Valentine's Day! So, here it is - red!!! Not sure how I like it - but I am sure I will get used to it and I am sure I will change it in couple of weeks - for something else. Till then, enjoy.

Evidently I am by myself and got too much time on my hands. Still I am not that great at making it look cute and just eye-catching. Oh well, this will have to do.

This background just reminded me of the letters we used to write each other - daily - while he was in Iraq and Afghanistan. I still have his letters and read them often. Just today, he was walking to the PX so he could buy some paper and envelopes so he could write his wife.

I am grateful for such a sweet husband who is thoughtful and caring and always thinking of his wife and putting me first.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You are so lucky to have a hubby that writes you! I always wrote Eric, but it was a rare occasion for me to get a letter...but I know how much he loved receiving mail, which is all that mattered!