Friday, January 21, 2011

No comments again!

Well, since I now know how to check the blog, I have been looking at it - but all I see is counter numbers going up , , ,
and . . .  no comments. 
and no comments. . .  
But hey, I know people look at what I am up to and I do have to say I do look dashing in my photos.  See, I am looking at my pic on a saddle - don't I look cute? I just wish somebody else would say that too.  
I learned a new trick in my little tub - I can turn my head around and get under water - and still keep my eyes open.  I even tasted the water - mommy, of course, told me not to drink the bath water. Still, I am learning cool stuff and can't wait to get into a bigger tub.

3 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

I look at your blog:) lol He is soooooo cute!!! You make cute babys.

Steph said...

Of course you are cute, and you know it!

Mary said...

I comment :o) I can't believe how big he is getting!! We are headed to Ft. Bragg in October, and I'm super excited b/c my brother is already stationed there!
Stay warm & keep the adorable pix coming!