Today was a good day - Ruby came over with her family and I got to chat with someone who understands my language! :-)
Well, first let me post this picture - daddy holding me up - he is doing his arm exercise and me having fun! We play like this a lot during the day.
Back to today: this morning we got up and mommy and daddy enjoyed nice breakfast of blackberry pancake. After hanging out with me a while, mommy went to gym and daddy took me on a short drive to Krispy Kreme's - for his morning dessert.
Then, while I played with mommy, daddy cleaned the house - because my friend Ruby was coming over with her family. Daddy got bunch of PF Chang meals for all to enjoy.
Ruby's mom and dad and her sister Chelsea - Ruby and I were on the floor: well, Ruby in her car seat and me in my bouncer. I guess daddy forgot to snap our picture together.
Here I am - after dinner: showing off my skills of "butt" crawling. I wasn't as fast as I usually am - since I was wearing pants that couldn't be held on - and I sure wasn't losing my pants in front of everyone!
See, now you got it, Ruby? Come over again if you have questions and I would be happy to demonstrate - and I will make sure to wear my onesie - so I will be much faster.
Brad and Chelsea. Chelsea enjoyed playing with some of my toys - I am not old enough to push the buttons and read books - not yet - so I let her enjoy playing with them.
Ruby and Melissa.
Okay - next time I will make sure daddy take a picture of Ruby and me talking! Till then, enjoy the pictures here. Good night and have a nice weekend!
1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment