Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The journey to visit Dog

The journey began at the big fence. It is what seperates the warm side of our yard from the frozen tundra. I must say, it was tough getting that gate open.

Here I am on my way into the tundra.

Wow, the snow pack is even deeper than I thought it would be.

I am using my training to check for snow caves.

My foot prints are on the right, my guide's are on the left.

Hours later, I reached the far gate and Dog ran to see me.

Here we are catching up.

He is funny, he likes to lick my hand.

A shot of the tundra, now you know why I had to use the side gate.

Christopher tracks.

It took a lot of training and it was not easy, but I finally got to visit Dog. It was great cathcing up with Dog and with snow in the forecast, glad I did it when I did.

No comments: