Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In training: so I can go visit Dog

Our backyard is a winter wonderland, so in order for me to go visit Dog, I have to treck across the tundra. Daddy is training me, so we can make the journey together. To be honest, I do not like walking in the snow, so Daddy said he would go with me.

I had to climb to the top of this mountian. I hope there are no mountains in the back yard.  It was not easy.

Getting up is easy, but getting down is another story.

Here I am practicing my snow steps.

Is this where you want me to practice?

Practicing is a lot of work.

Wait, I need to ask you a question.

I am studying different approaches to the summit.

Now I am probbing for soft spots. I do not want to fall into a snow cave.

It was a long day of training.... but now I am ready to go see Dog.

No comments: