Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am three years old, right?

Since it is now 2012, that means I am three years old. What do I mean? 2010, 2011 and now 2012. So I have been around for three years. Makes sense to me. Least I mention all the things I can do. If I was not three there is no way I could do all this...

I can sit at the top of the stairs.

and even go down without holding Mommy or Daddy's hand.

I can crash Daddy's computer. Type, type....

Click, click, click

And bingo.... crash!

Ok, maybe this is not a three year old thing....

I can hold my own cup and drink out of it.

I can clean the drive way.

Use a shovel.

Spread the de-icing.

No, really I was just straightening the picture.

I can stand on my head.

Sit in a box, that my toys are supposed to be in. Guess where they are....

And I can even feed myself. So I must be three.... If I am not don't tell me!

Anyway.... it was a good story and gave me a reason to post some pictures right? Happy New Year!

No comments: