Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mommy came for a visit!

As you know, Daddy built me my own house in the family room. Yes, my house is in the house. Anyway, since I have my own house, I invited Mommy over for a tour. I would invite Daddy, but my home owner's insurance does not cover giants.

Here I am hanging out my large bay window. Only down side is I do not have a view.

Here are Mommy and I checking out the new room.

I can see the bear, but I can not have him over either. He is close to a giant too.... 
Here is Mommy in the front room.

Here I am in the new room, the seat is little higher. It is a kind of room to grow in.

This will be my thinking room, I think.

Hey what is all the noise? I guess I should have checked the neighborhood before building.

It was nice having Mommy over. I asked Daddy to add on another room so he could visit. But, he said we were out of duct tape and he has not found a box that big yet. If your not too big you're welcome to come visit too, but remember no giants.

No comments: