That is a good question? I am sure there are lots of answers, but my answer is I got a house and then I got an extension built onto it.
This is what you get when you mix the three.... this is phase one.
Here I am texting and hanging out with dog.
Here is dog checking out the extension. He is a outside dog most of the time.
Here I am checking out the new extention.
It is really roomy in here.
I am checking out my little window. It is so I can keep an eye on big bear.
Daddy keeps taking pictures.
Well now you know what you get when you mix the three. A cool house where you can hang out with your friends. Daddy said he would do another extension when he finds some more boxes. I hope it is a big box. Thanks Dad! It is really cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment