Now that I have my own house, I do not see bear as much. He stopped by today to mention he has not seen me around the family room and wanted to make sure I was doing ok. It was really good to see my old friend.
I came down stairs and bear was waiting for me when I got home.
We just sat around and talked about old times.
He noticed I grew up some, but he is still bigger.
He is a lot of fun to lounge on.
More hanging out, I was waiting for company, so I had time.
Bear really is comfortable.
Bear had to take a call so I was checking my messages.
Of course Mommy texted to see how I was doing.
Bear came back to to hang out some more.
and some more.....
and some more. I got a bear hug and then he had to leave!
It was great to see bear again, I told him once I get a bigger room added on to the back he can sleep over and actually get inside!
No comments:
Post a Comment