Sunday, January 15, 2012

A visit and lunch with Lee and Karen

As the New Year rang in, we made a visit to Smithfield to see Grandma and Grandpa Cantwell, aka Lee and Karen. It was a nice drive on a bright blue Utah day!

Well the nice thing about Grandparents is they all have kids and their kids have kids, so that means there are toys for me to play with. And these toys were over the top.... they made noises only a kid can appreciate.

Here I am in the kitchen. Supervising lunch and watching the bread bake.

Here is Daddy, Mommy and me with my cars.... Had to have the cars in the picture, because if I put them down someone might take them.

Grandma Karen and Mommy with Daddy's bread cooling off. They were just standing there admiring the bread.

Me and my cars.... Possession is 9/10th of the law and if someone takes them I will cry til I get them back.

Here I am with Daddy. He is in the pictures this time. I am showing him how the cars work.

Grandpa Lee seemed to avoid the camera. But, he was there. It was a really great visit. The only down side was I had to leave the cars behind. We will be back for a visit once they get back!

No comments: