Mommy took a day off work so we could go to lunch. So I took Mommy to her favorite restaurant. The Cheese Cake Factory.
Here we are waiting to order. Yes, we brought Daddy. He drove and was there to take pictures.
I am inspecting the silverware. It is not even silver.
Mommy is trusting.... I got a large glass of water.
And I can use a straw.
Hmmmm a little too much lemon for my taste, but how can I explain that in baby talk?
I needed to stretch the legs a little.
Here give that to me Mommy, I will get it. (No pictures of the meal, Daddy was to busy enjoying his meal as well - did I not tell you he likes Cheesecake Factory too?).
Well with all the gift cards, I should be able to cover all this.
Wait a second, they were supposed to take that off. Waitress!
Anyway, it was a good meal. Daddy got us there and back and took a few good pictures. Guess we will invite him next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment