I know you will find it hard to believe, but sometimes I give my Dad a hard time. Yes, I am a perfect child, do not get me wrong. If you need to confirm this, just ask my Mommy.
My point is, when I know Dad is getting flustered with me, I try to lighten things up and make the ole guy laugh. He seems to chuckle when I try to walk in his shoes or wear his clothes. After all he is a little bit bigger than me.
Here I am wearing Daddy jacket, it is about 100 sizes too big.
Funny thing is I find it fun to wear his clothes and making him smile is lot of fun.
I could actually walk with his jacket on. It was not easy, but I could do it.
Of course, I did fall a few times, which seemed to make Daddy laugh. It is fun, he is up and then he is down. I am down in this picture.
Just wanted to share something cute, because I can! Hope you liked them.
No comments:
Post a Comment