Here are some more pictures. This is from this morning. We were out checking the garden, which is something we do a lot, but today I got a bonus!
Here are the stawberries, they are growing and growing!
The bonus is I got a fresh strawberry!
It was really fresh..... I picked it. Yes, we washed it!
While checking the potatoes and onions, we noticed a change next door and a kid running.
Here I am being nosy. Well we hard a load noise. It was a truck delivering rock! It was our neighbor putting the rock in to finish out his yard!
Well it was easier to watch from the front yard.
They made quick work of the rock! It looks a lot better than all the weeds....
We didn't wait for the rock to dry. Here is Mommy and me with the corn.
I am showing Mommy where I found the strawberry.
Daddy is really happy about the garden and the fact the neighbor finished his yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment