Here are a few more pictures. Remember, Daddy gets to select the ones he likes. I wanted him to post the ones of me diving off the third story into the pool and the ones of me wrestling a bear, but he said it would not be responsible of him to post things that might make people think we are crazy. So these are just normal pictures of us, being normal.
Here is Mommy and me in the pool. We swam every day and I really liked the water. Guess I can have Daddy put a pool in the back yard.
Here is Daddy and me with a bear. He was just hanging out in the city, so we got a picture with him.
I was trying to help him get something out of his teeth, then I realized it was someone's finger so I kind of pulled my hand back. Never know, he might still be hungry.
We walked a few feet up the street and then there was a moose! I had to warn him there was a bear down the street. It was the nice thing to do.
That is the same thing Daddy and I was wondering. How did all these people get home if their shoes were in the tree? But, they did not think of that until it was too late.
Mommy and me trying to dig a hole. What can I say, it was harder than it looked!
Here is Daddy and me, one of our last pictures in Park City!
Like I said, we had a great trip. Wish you all could have visited, but did not work out. We did get one call, which means I will get to meet one of Mommy's cousins who is in town! That will be really cool! So next time we go somewhere, we will let you know in advance. So you better plan ahead and make sure you come by!
No comments:
Post a Comment