Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dinner with Grandma Cook's Family

It is a Christmas Eve tradition for the Cook Family to have a really, really big gathering of all the family. Grandma Cook, her kids, their kids and their kids' kids.... and we were invited too. And believe it or not, they are such a big family, even Santa Clause comes, that way he has time for the rest of the world.

Here I am waiting to see Santa. They were going in Alphabetical order, so I went by my first name and not last. Daddy told me he was scared as a child always going last.

Still waiting, but a lot closer.

It is my turn.

It was a really long list and I was not scared this year.

Daddy, do you have my other list; it will be easier for him to remember if I just give him a copy.

Him Santa Clause, give him the list.

I really hope he can remember with all these other kids here.

Grandma Cook and Mommy....
Grandma Cook, me and Mommy.... Mommy seems to be distracted! Wonder if she is thinking about my list?

It was a really nice visit with all the Cooks. We ate a good meal, watched the Cook kids act out the Nativity and then they had a talent show. It was a full night out and the most special of gatherings. Next year we will be hanging out in Florida or Georgia with the Collins clan.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: