Daddy is not the only cook in the house, of course their is me and then their is Mommy and Auntie. Mommy and Auntie are the Mongolian Food experts. Since we are having company over for Memorial Day, Mommy and Auntie wanted to share a little taste of Mongolia with them. That means I was called into learn. They saw me baking bread and figured next time I could make the Buuz.
Here is Auntie demonstrating and me watching.
Here is me demonstrating I understand.
And now I am working.
Here is Mommy lining the buuz up.
Auntie is working with me.
Ummmm. The best part of making buuz. Eating them!!! Yum.
That plate is full. I will be hear for awhile.
By time I am five I will be a master chef. I am learning American and Mongolian dishes. Good thing Daddy takes me out on a lot of walks and runs. Have to work off all the good food.







No comments:
Post a Comment