Planes, Trains and automobiles are my three most favorite things to see, play with and ride on. Mommy and Daddy of course know this, so they took me to do all three. We took a trip to Panama City and Tyndell AFB, FL.
Me and Mommy at the train station.
Me and Mommy on the train.
Auntie Learning to fly.
Auntie Flying.
Me waving at the crowds.
The three Mongolians at the Miracle Strip.
Me piloting a Bi-Plane.
The boat was not as cool, but I went on so Mommy and Daddy would not cry.
Horse riding.
Got to drive a fire truck, which is an automobile.
Here is Auntie and me on the spinner! Mommy and Daddy chicken out.
Here we are at Tyndell going to see the real air planes. Mommy would not let me fly these.
Me and Auntie next to the cool looking plane.
It was a really fun day and I got to do all the really cool things I like. Which when you are three makes it a really good day. Of course spending it with Mommy, Daddy and Auntie made it a really good day too!













No comments:
Post a Comment