Sunday, March 16, 2014

A return to the Pirate Ship

We went back to the Pirate Ship and this time I took my First Mate, Ryder. He is my best friend. I had so much fun last time, this time we want to have more fun with him. Me and Ryder has a lot of fun, but Daddy had to chase us both around the ship. So I think he had less fun.
 
I got to be the boy in the bubble. So did Ryder. It was fun.

Waiting to go aboard.

We got to scrub the deck again.

Sword fighting again.

Sporting our new facial hair.


Here we are waiting to get our treasure aboard.

Waiting on our share to cover the cost of the cruise.

We are learning a new skill, not sure how it applies to being a pirate.

Me and Ryder with the Quartermaster and Bowman's Mate.
 
Even if Daddy had twice the work it is ok. Ryder and I had a lot of fun. Can not wait for Mommy to take us. I have already schedule my next cruise the same day she gets home. She will be really surprised I bet.

No comments: