After visiting the fish, we went further North to visit with Chris and to spend a day out on the lake. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. The water was a little cold, but me and Daddy had no issues with it.
Mommy is a Captain so Chris let Mommy Captain the boat.
I am just a first mate, so I have to sit on a Captain's lap.
Mommy, a dog and me. The Doggie was from another boat, we both had life jackets.
Here is me touring a 1.1 million dollar boat. They would not let me drive this one.
I got to visit with the Coast Guard Auxiliary. They have a cool boat.
It has a water cannon! I have to get me one of these.
A few of us on the tube.
Daddy on the tube trying to survive the ride. He caught air here.
and then he crashed and burned.
Our trip to the lake was cool and I am not just talking about the water. We had a great day and even better company. It was a nice trip to Buford and we look forward to the next.









No comments:
Post a Comment