Thursday, May 1, 2014

We visited the Fish

After Columbus we headed to Atlanta, GA. We stopped at the fish home. It is a huge place with a price tag to match. Daddy thought the visit should come with a fish fry, but the people there said no. It was all about looking at the fish and not eating them.
 
Me and Mommy with a lot of fish.

This is the big tank, it has three Whale Sharks, so it is just huge.

Me communicating with an Octopus

Me and Mommy, the fish would not hold still.

Here are some more not cooperating.

I am trying to hug the fish.

Playing with Ray. He is the guy under water.

Some more fish.

The end of the tour. It is a big production and you can not take pictures.
 
Visiting the fish was fun. But, I would not like to sleep with them. It would be kind of fun to swim with them, but sleeping would just be too wet and some one might think I wet the tank.

No comments: