Friday, October 16, 2015

What we did in September, let me see....

After Auntie Oyuna and Maria's visit life got back to normal in Niceville. I was in School and Mommy and Daddy have been busy working. Daddy and I did find a new hang out called "Wild Willy's Adventure Land". It has replaced the face track as my favorite!!! So you could say September was a normal month.
 
Here I am at "Wild Willy's Adventure Land" Lots of games...

Me and the ole man in a 3D theater.

Learning to ski.

Eating my favorite food.

Me hoping the T-Rex behind me is dead.

Celebrating a win.
 
Now that me and Daddy find "Wild Willy's Adventure Land" so cool. We brought Mommy with us.

Me and Mommy are close to the same size so the games are fair that way.

Here we are fighting Pirates.

It is not all fun and games. Now I am reading, it is hard, but they make me do it every day if I want to go back to "Wild Willy's Adventure Land". So based on my learning and behavior I get to go back!

"Wild Willy's Adventure Land" has a ropes course, so we did it.

Mommy at Walmart. She was returning the cart for an elderly women. Daddy thought it would make a funny picture.

Mommy's ? birthday. Guess when you turn a beautiful 29 you stay that way forever. We celebrated it a few days early to surprise Mommy.

Me and Mommy. I picked out the cake. We had over our friends the Haywood Family to celebrate.

The Young Family.

Of course I baked bread.

This was taken by Daddy on Bring your Father to School Day.

Daddy took me to my classroom. We were the first ones done. Help to always be early.

And we closed out the month at the Okaloosa County Fair! It was fun. I rode all the rides with Mommy! Daddy held our drinks and ate my corn dog.
 
That was September....

No comments: