It is now October and the heat of summer is fading. Florida is nice this time of year and we stay busy with work and school.
October started off with Mommy going TDY for training. It happens from time to time, but it is only for two weeks.
Mommy's send off!
Daddy learned how to make really good ices.
Got a hair cut and so did Daddy.
Continuing my Nerf marksmanship training.
Daddy helped a friend cut down a big tree. We did not hit the house, car or power lines. Not bad. Even helped a neighbor trim a few trees. He was retired and needed a little help. He thought they were professionals... and asked how much. lol.
It only took 7 and a half hours.
Went to Pensacola to fly with the Blue Angles.
Love all the things I get to play with.
It is a real nice museum.
Then I walked up a 179' high light house.
Daddy went too... I made him.
Last time we visited I was too small. This time had a inch to spare. It was a long way up!
The view was amazing.
and visited a pre-civil war fort made out of 6 million or so bricks
The Fort is really nice in the summer and cooler in the fall.
And it is bright when painted white.
And I got a new Lego sort of knock off toy. Daddy put it together and I only learned two new words I can never say.


















No comments:
Post a Comment