Like the first half of October, the second half went by fast. It is always crazy when it is just the two of us! But, that is life and me and Daddy like to stay busy.
Mommy came home from her trip to New Jersey, 17 Oct 15. It was great to have here home.
See how happy were are....
We went to Chili's for dinner! To Celebrate Mommy's 12 hour visit.
Then the next morning Mommy went to Ohio for three weeks.
Daddy and I made some bread.
Played crazy games....
At school, we had a Halloween Parade. I was Iron man!
Me in my Classroom.
My Class. Everyone dressed up!

When I am good I get to have crazy fun!
More fun...
Some really crazy fun!
My prize.... I won it.
Trick or treating....
The sugars of my labor.

My New robe... I look so cool!
Mommy came home again, 6 Nov 15! Yeah, but kind of late at night. We learned when Daddy says Cheese, just smile he is taking the picture even if we protest!
And today.... 7 November, Daddy and I cleaned the Memorial at Eglin AFB, so it would have new flags and look nice on Veterans Day!
That should bring you up today. Never fear we will have more updates as the Holidays draw closer. We are all planning on traveling some where, we just do not know where yet?
















No comments:
Post a Comment