Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A short trip, followed by a really long trip....

It is now the middle of November. Fall is in full swing all over, expect on the coast. Seems it will be a warm winter this year.
Mommy and Daddy took a trip to Biloxi Mississippi and left me home with some friends. So they owe me a vacation. I guess every now and then I have to let them out of the house with out me. It worked out, I did get to ride the School Bus to and from school. It was so cool.
 
Mommy and Daddy at Beauvoir. That is in Mississippi and it is a old place.
 
After Mommy and Daddy's vacation they came home and Mommy got to work! We had the weekend together and she slowly packed.

Mommy pack her mission essential equipment. One bear, brown with our voices in the hands.

Me and Mommy having breakfast.

Then of course, Daddy insisted we take the traditional pictures.
 
Here is a blast from the past. Me and Mommy last time she left. I think I am a lot bigger now. This was taken in July of 2013.
 

A little regression. I am a lot bigger this time.

Mommy dropping me off at school.  That is my work area.

Mommy with her crew from the PEG. What ever that is....

Mommy and Daddy.
 
After that Mommy went through security and off to Afghanistan. She will be back in a few hundred days. So keep Mommy in your prayers.

No comments: