Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am around!

Seems like it has been a while since I checked anyone's blogs including my own. Had a few comments and a few calls as to where I have disappeared to.

My husband is finally in the States. Hooray! But, we are stuck here in Ft. Riley, Kansas for the time being till he gets the okay to fly with a broken foot and all the medical records transferred and the treatments can continue at Tripler, Hawaii.

Please keep him in your prayers and hopefully he will heal soon and walk on his own (he does hate being dependent on practically everything and using crutches and of course, having the pain).

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you are together, even if it is Ft.Riley, KS. Sorry about his foot and all the paperwork. Hopefully we will see you soon!

KTK said...

Hi Chimgee, good to hear u r doing well. You've gotta tell us what happened to Keith? How did he hurt his foot? Please say hi to him for us and ofcourse he's in our prayer. Have a safe trip home and see ya soon.