Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visit with Bata & Duka's family

Part of our close to 1,000 mile drive was to go see friends we haven't seen for a quite some time. Last time I saw them, their daughter was still a baby. But now, here they are reading books with uncle Keith and uncle Paul. Paul is a friend of ours has served in Afghanistan with Keith. They are both stuck at Riley for the time being. So, he took the trip with us. Hope we didn't bore him too much though.

Haliuna and I.

Keith is getting personal attention of two masseusses on his badly damaged back. It was fun to watch them though.
Finally the massage and the wrestling all over.

I never got the chance to take the picture of Bata and Duka together with their kids. Oh well - next time - or I guess they will just have to send me their pics. It was very nice to see them - hope it won't take too long for our next get together.

1 comment:

Ang said...

What beautiful children! Looks like they love the attention!!