The look is the least of my problems though. My hand, especially my fingertips are so sensitive now, squizzing my hands hurt. So, my loving husband has been so very grazious and hasn't let me wash dishes or anything - he has been doing it all besides his daily cooking.
I wouldn't even know what it is so I am not sure if I should even go to a doctor and seek help. So, just in case you moms out there know what it is and how I can get rid of it, please comment and let me know.
3 comments:
I think it is just dead skin. You have been traveling all over the place, in many different climates. I have heard of this skin shedding happening to people when they have gone from one drastic climate to another, especially in the winter. It has something to do with the difference in humidity.
I think you should be back to normal in a couple weeks. If it is still bugging you give your doctor a call.
Thanks Wendy. I want to say that is it too. No lotion nothing helps and of course, the shedding doesn't bother me as much as the sensitivity. So, hopefully it will clear up soon. Otherwise my poor hubby will be washing dishes for a very long time. :-)
Sounds awful Chimge.....I hope you get it all figured out. It sounds worse than just exzema.
Post a Comment