Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little change in our living room

We got an unexpected present from far away - thank you. Thanks to Ulzii's parents it didn't take long to get here either.

It does fit nicely in our tiny living room - pretty much covers the whole space.
So, it became our Sunday project to bring it home from the airport and set it up.

This is the fifth or even sixth change we have made to our living room within the last few months. Hopefully we got it right this time. So, no more posting of the living room again. Now, that it is completed to our liking, would any of you like to come visit and see it for yourselves?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very, very nice! What a cool table!

Very Zaneta said...

Count me in for a visit. Not sure when, but I will come see you in Hawaii...then you can come visit me in NY.

The Youngs said...

Yes, Zaneta... I can't wait to see you. I miss you.

The Youngs said...

The last change was the area rug. The table has been here a while. You should come by and visit too, Wendy!