Sunday, March 29, 2009

SIX years and going strong

Today is our sixth wedding anniversary. I know it might sound only six - but considering his deployments and all we have gone through - it seems to me like we have been together forever and known each other as long. Also, it feels like we have just gotten married.

My husband always tell s me if we truly love each other, the distance will only make the heart grow fonder. And it has.

We are celebrating our sixth anniversary in Kona, Hawaii (Big Island). Once we get back we will post pictures of our adventure. Till, then, we will enjoy our "honeymoon."

3 comments:

Very Zaneta said...

Happy Anniversary, Chimge!!!

chimee said...

Happy Anniversary, Keith and Chimgee! I hope you've been an wonderful adventure! But we are very miss you guys! Looking forward to seeing you!

Carissa J said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip to Kona!