So, I will be flying out for my school on Sunday and I will be going to my home - "sweet home Alabama" for the next three months.
Then, we went to Schofield track to run. I was able to do 6 laps in 13 minutes. Well, I could make a lot of excuses as to how I would have, could have ran much faster if only: it wasn't as hot, as bright, if only there weren't as many soldiers standing around, and I wish I had walked a lap on the track to get the feel of that cushiony surface and get used to it; and of course, I wasn't running on the very inside track - so I perhaps did longer than mile and a half.
But, NO - I am not going to. I did it in 13 minutes regardless and that time was more than just good enough for me. YES!!!
When I make it through my training, will let you know where we end up - till then, I am having one adventure after another and ready for anything that comes my way.
2 comments:
did u join army? saraa
Nope
Post a Comment