Well, we checked out way too early (at 9:30 a.m.) - of course after enjoying Keith's yummy breakfast special. We drove through the backroads to get home. Figured we would enjoy the scenery and a leisurely drive home.
We got more than what we bargained for. The UT-39 was closed (the road is seasonal) and thus, we kept on UT-16 and ended up in Wyoming - town of Evanston just outside Utah off of I-80. So, we went through the sleepy town where speed limit is 20 and people do actually follow it. Then, through I-80 and I-84.
Unpacking, nap and getting a bit of a rest for me. Then, we had a late lunch or early dinner at Cheesecake Factory - one of our favorite places. There is only one Cheesecake Factory in Utah - about 40 miles from where we live. So, it was good to get there early and beat the rush hour traffic.
So, now we are home enjoying the last few hours of our anniversary and getting ready for busy day tomorrow.
Again, I am a lucky woman who found a wonderful husband who loves me, takes care of me, and spoils me and have been married to him for seven amazing years and many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment