Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drive to Wolf Creek

Since we had a long swim today after work, we both were rather tired and sitting there quietly at home: reading and surfing the net. Somehow it was too ordinary. So, we decided to go for a drive. I know it got dark before we realized but we drove through Ogden to UT-39 - Ogden Canyon Drive, I believe - and went to Wolf Creek. We passed the Pineview Reservoir and drove by some resorts. All looked quiet - I am sure place would have been bustling if there was snow. It is getting rather warm here and not much of a winter left. I am glad it is getting warm but also I wish we had some more snow. I enjoyed watching my husband shoveling snow for the neighborhood. We will come back to Eden during the daylight and explore some more soon.

No comments: