Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maybe the last real snow?!

Well, it wasn't yesterday - I am just catching up with our cameras and all those pictures that have been hiding in memory cards. So, in uploading I found some pictures from 5-6 March when it actually snowed and Keith went drilling with his Reserve unit. Perhaps it was the last real snow around here - because since the it has snowed but never stayed.
Here is the street we live on.
Our driveway - Keith shoveled not just our driveway, but quite few of the families' on our street and was enjoying it as an exercise and is sad that the srping is coming.
In Pleasant Grove. It snows more in the South - Pleasant Grove, Provo area than here. Interesting. I love the mountains and how easy it is to feel you are out in a country yet in the middle of a bustling city.
Road march.
Hope the huge rucks and fast walks kept them warm.

More pictures to come and more adventures to share. Don't go too far.

No comments: