Monday, October 24, 2011

Bear Attack.....

You know it is not easy being a kid. If you have ever read Calvin and Hobbs, you know what I mean. Here I am just standing and having a drink and bam! Out of nowhere comes bear justing trying to prove he can take me.

It was just a quiet morning like so many before.

Bear Attack.....

Here I am getting the upper hand!

He is still way bigger than me, but I am tough. After all I am being raised by a bear of a different kind!

Here I am twisting his arm so he would give up!

Then he goes back over to his spot and acts like nothing even happened.

Well it happened, luckily Daddy had the camera. So bear can't say it didn't happen. He will learn and it will not be much longer before I am a lot bigger than him. Well it might be awhile, but it is going to happen.

No comments: