Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My 400th Post and new winter clothes

400 posts, that is a whole lot of posts. That is almost as many days as I have been around. I have to admit, I was not around on the first post, but I have been here for a lot of them. Lets be honest, this is my BLOG!

With winter coming and since my Dad likes running outside, he got me proper clothing, so I will not freeze while riding in the stroller. It is a snow suit and I can ride in comfort and play in the snow.

It is a nice coat and pants, but it comes with these really cool plastic things I can play with. I bet they cost a lot.

You can see the mittens it came with. They are attached and I can not play with them so I don't end up like the three little kittens. Daddy says it is a reference to some nursery rhyme, but I have not learned that one.

I really like these plastic things and it is hot in this outfit.

Mommy came home from work and we played with the plastic things.

So do not worry about me this winter. I got a nice coat and warm pants with room to grow! And I have my plastic things to play with when I am inside.

No comments: